Bali Tattoo Scene
Bali tattoo has growth so much in the past 10 years with so many tattoo shop specially around Kuta beach area. Radjah skin design tattoo is one of the best tattoo shop in bali out of so many bali tattoo studios. Establish in 2004 in Surabaya, now Radjah Skin Design has moved to beautiful island of Bali to contribute in the scene of Bali tattoo.
"Tattoo is another form of art where the artist and canvas involved to work together to make a permanent mark on the skin."
Although we had more than 10.000 designs to choose from our folder as a reference, we can customize something special for you as a custom Balinese tattoo design.
Read more →
Our staff is trained to do the sterile procedure according to Bali tattooing standard and the Bali health department.
Read more →
Clean and healthy Bali atmosphere has been made a priority for every customer that walk in Radjah Skin Design tattoo Bali.
Read more →
Our tattoo artists are the best in Bali tattoo industry with over a dozen awards and recognition, leaving satisfied client when they get tatto in Bali.
Read more →
Win a chance to get a FREE TATTOO each month from our talented Balinese tattoo artists. Learn more...
Why Bali Radjah Tattoo?
- Clean Atmosphere
- Sterile Procedure
- Highly Skilled Tattoo Artists
- Thousands of Designs To Choose From
- Solid and Bright Colors
- Multiple Award Winning Artists
- National and International Recognition
Baliradjahtattoo.com aka Radjah Skin Design is specializing in custom balinese style tattooing, potrait tattooing, oriental tattooing, new school, urban style tattooing, naif, tribal and lettering from our experienced balinese tattoo artists that is trained and dedicated to the tattooing industry.
Our tattoo staff is always ready to assist if you want to find a perfect tattoo design in our reference to more than 10,000 pictures in our database to choose from. And if you already had a reference from a tattoo that is already been done somewhere else or just a plain design, we still can work on it together to make it perfect for you as one of a kind tattoo design.
You also can order a unique Balinese style tatto design with authentic Bali decoration or Bali mystical creature or Bali gods as a popular design that a lot of people get it as a tatto souvenir from Bali. But it is always better if you decide to bring your own design for your personal preference, as a lot of people know exactly what they want.
Anyway, we both know that the tattoo is going to be there for the rest of our life, so here is some tips on how to get a perfect bali tattoo...
Tips to get a perfect Bali tattoo
- It wouldn't be wise to just pick a random design without thinking of the consequences that you might regret it later. It will be more money if you thinking of cover up a tattoo that you regret, and it will be a lot more money and painful if you thinking of erase it.
- Same rule apply for choosing a tattoo artist in Bali. Don't just go in a tattoo shop that your friend recommend it without have look on their artists portfolio. Or even go to few Bali tattoo shop to find out which one is the cheapest one of all. Most likely you will need to redo the tattoo such as touch it up or cover it with extra cost of money to spend.
- Don't get the tattoo when you were drunk! A lot of people would thinking it is a good idea by that time to get a tattoo while they are drunk, but we don't recommend that. Beside the tattoo ink will be hard to push in and more potential of bleeding on the tattoo area, a lot of time they ended up with some silly tattoo that they will regret it.
- Always trust yourself on getting the right tattoo design, it is good to have second opinion, but at the end you're the one that will live with it. Don't get the Bali tattoo design just because your friend told you to.
Even if you are a gambler, you don't want to gamble with your tattoo that will stick with you forever.
Imagine that you're holiday in Bali and you decide to get a Bali tattoo, so you go to a Bali tattoo shop or maybe ask a person or a friend of you and their recommend one. So you go there and get the tattoo. But after the tattoo done, you realize that it wasn't that good as you expected, then it will ruin your whole holiday in Bali..
So how to avoid that? We will give you step by step on how to get a Bali tattoo.
Step by Step to Get a New Bali Tattoo
- Do your homework
Do your homework on finding the right design or an idea of something that you want to put on and the area where you want the tattoo to be. You can either draw a sketch yourself or find a similar one in google images.
- Look for a good Bali tattoo artist
This time you have to walk around to see some of the Bali tatto artist portfolio and find out their style. It is important for you to know how their tatto procedure and sterilization. Sometime you have to visit few Bali tattoo shop until you found one that match your criteria and style.
- Make appointment with the Bali tattoo artist
After you have found your Bali tattoo artist, you consult with him about the design and make appointment right away, since you are in holiday and they might be busy, specially in peak season.
- Get the tattoo
It's better to get the tattoo done in the morning or day time while you and the artist still in fresh condition. And make sure you had breakfast before, so your stomach is not empty and had enough rest a night before, we recommend 8 hours sleep but everyone is different. You suppose to be in fit condition so your body will be able to handle the pain very well. If you fit, the tattoo won't be that painful.
- Take care the tattoo